Searching for an in house recruitment job? Then let us be the recruitment website to guide you through some of the requirements for the role and what to expect for your next In House Recruitment role.
In house recruitment is a big balance act with several jobs:
- Handling all recruitment agency sales calls.
- Balancing the line managers, for which their vacancy is the priority.
- Give the candidate the best possible experience, whatever their success.
- Manage the social recruitment channels.
- Get the most value from your advertising budget.
- Drive the employer's brand.
- Guiding the hiring manage through the process.
- Working alongside job boards you will be writing the job adverts and reading all the CV's.
-Offer full feedback to the candidates.
- Attending any careers fairs relevant to the company.
You should have a key focus on finding the right candidate for the company and not just to fill the position. You should give just as much thought to the time to hire (and cost) as you do the quality of hire.
The average salary for an in house recruiter will be between £25,000 - £35,000.
If this sounds like the job for you then you're in the right place! Careers in Recruitment advertise the latest In House recruitment jobs from across the UK. Upload your recruitment CV today!
My client is a well established and respected Search and Interim Management consultancy. They are looking for an individual to join their HR practice as a Researcher/Delivery Consultant. This is a senior research and delivery role that will involve all aspects of research and then the associated delivery. Excellent communication and written skills are essential. A background in house or in HR, ...