Recruitive is a leading UK supplier of cloud based end to end recruitment software. Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity now exists to introduce a talented, experienced and ambitious Account Manager to our Client Services team in Cannock.
You will be provided with extensive training and supported by a collaborative team. This role is highly rewarding because it enables you to achieve both individually and as part of a team whilst helping the company to retain its position at the forefront of the recruitment software market.
Main duties will include;
• Management of your own designated accounts
• Relationship building with new and existing clients
• Liaising with Job Boards
• Monitoring client activity
• Managing own Renewal Book
• Up-selling of additional products
• Liaising with Technical Team to overcome technical issues.
• Problem solving
• Report generation for clients
• Completion of monthly calls to all allocated accounts
• Offsite review meetings
• Manage own administration
• Assisting other Account Managers if/when required
• General office duties
• Ability to complete Webinars as and when required
• Any other administrative tasks requested by the Management Team
• Experience of working in an office environment is essential
• Experience of software systems
• Excellent time management
• Excellent telephone manner
• Experience of working with high volume of emails
• Experience in both incoming and outgoing calls
• Experience of onsite face to face meetings
• Client relationship management skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Attention to detail is essential
• Educated to GCSE level
• Computer skills, Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook and Word
• This role requires someone who is a dedicated team player who will go above and beyond for your clients and the company.
Recruitive provides a genuine opportunity for career progression for the suitable candidate. With our commitment to continuous training and development, and promoting people from within, you will be well on your way to a successful career with us.