19 days ago
Reasons you would love working at Quanta.
At Quanta, we believe in recognising success as a team, allowing talented people to progress without limitation and thrive in an environment that is as dynamic as it is fun. We have a dedicated development programme which includes two training coaches and three language tutors, to help team members develop their skills and experience, with clearly defined career structures to promote personal and professional growth.
Every member of our team has an important part to play in how we operate; that's how we enjoy success together. Our ‘One Team’ ethos reinforces this focus on togetherness and as a result of our constant growth we are always seeking brilliant new people to join the Quanta team.
Quanta have three strong market sectors in Life Science, Renewable Energies and ICT, we have seen double-digit growth since 2010, operating across 20 different countries, with over 450 contractors working worldwide. Because of this continued success we are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our team.
The current team consists of a Financial Controller and four full time Finance Assistants.
The key objectives of this role are;
- Calculate contractor invoices, processing timesheets, ensuring payments are made punctually and accurately.
- Ensure sales invoices are produced once timesheets have been received and processed.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly contractor accruals and deferred income journals, ensuring expenses have been recharged.
- Produce and verify gross margin reports on a monthly basis.
You are brilliant at your job because:
- You value communication
- You enjoy what you do
- You have experience within the recruitment sector and you want to invest in your future
- You value a ONE TEAM ethos
- You are proud to be different
At Quanta we built our five key values together, as a team.
We use our values and objectives to measure the performance of our business and all those within it. By using this methodology we have remained focused on delivering awesome results and being a company that individuals continue to want to work with.
Quanta in a nutshell. Why you should join us:
- Very strong financial position: double digit growth since 2010
- We don’t set KPIs for our team – we know they’ll be driven to perform their best work
- We offer language tuition for all team members who want it
- Our company attrition rate is very low, with an average employment term of 6.5 years
- We are truly global in our scope
- We have no client or candidate ownership and a dedicated resource delivery team.
- Winners of Large Business of the Year at the Hertfordshire Business Awards 2017.
- Business of the year (medium to large) Inspiring Hertfordshire Awards 2017.
- We are winners of The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2016
- We have received Three Star Accreditation from Best Companies for our outstanding commitment to employee engagement
- We have been recognised as one of 1,000 companies to inspire Britain every year since 2014
- We participate in charity work across the business
- We like to have FUN and have created a space for our team to relax.
- We have peer-nominated prizes for great performances across all departments
- We share candidates and clients and embrace a true team environment
Are you up for the challenge? Make the best decision of your life.
only 26 days until close