about 1 month ago
Providing recruitment services across 6 continents, the role of the Operations Associate Director is an integral role within the business. Leading our existing Operations Team, comprising of Quanta’s Contracts & Compliance, IT, Business Support/Administration and Internal Recruitment functions, you will have full autonomy to enhance and seek to improve the efficiency of our valued Operations Team.
Every member of our team has an important part to play in how we operate; that's how we enjoy success together. Our ‘One Team’ ethos reinforces this focus on togetherness and as a result of our constant growth, we are always seeking brilliant new people to join the Quanta team.
Your coaching and people development skills are key, ensuring we continue to invest in every individual ensuring they can reach and then exceed their potential.
The Operations Associate Director is primarily responsible for ensuring that the colleagues within their team build and implement detailed plans that align with the company’s business objectives. The Quanta management style is predominantly one of setting challenging but achievable goals, coaching and enabling individuals to succeed.
Principle tasks and responsibilities:
- To provide support in the prioritisation of which assignments to deliver across the Operations’ functions aligned with half-yearly and annual objectives that will link in with the company’s 3-year business plan.
- In conjunction with the Board and Associate Director’s across the business to create the 3-year execution road map.
- Identify business objectives and critical success factors to support Managers / Team Leaders in the supervision and management of daily and administrative activities.
- Responsible for the half-year and/or annual appraisals of Managers / Team Leaders and any other direct reports within their sphere of responsibility and oversee all staff within their business units.
- Working with the Commercial Manager & Contract and Compliance Manager in communicating priorities, proposing improvements or new ideas that support/enhance the effectiveness of the whole business.
- In addition to the above, the ‘sales team’ receives ‘ad hoc’ requests for completions of RFQ’s / RFI’s / tenders and associated documents. These all have implications that require assistance from the different areas of the Operations’ business units.
- Provide an environment where open and honest communication is encouraged.
If you are passionate about supporting, coaching and developing people and have worked at a similar level within the recruitment industry then contact our internal recruitment team to find out more.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
5 days ago
only 6 days until close