Associate Recruitment Consultant – Graduate Programme
Start Date – Flexible
12 month Structured Training Programme
£22,000 - £26,000 (£55,000 OTE)
Location – Nationwide
Recruitment Consultant - The Company
The company are an award winning international executive search firm with offices globally and across the UK. They specialise in recruiting in the following markets, Media recruitment consultancy, financial recruitment consultancy, legal recruitment consultancy and technology recruitment consultancy. Their clients include Google, Astrazeneca, The Sunday Times and Vice Media.
At this company there is huge earning potential, Graduates can earn anything from £35,000 to £50,000k in their first year.
Recruitment Consultant -The Company
• Placing Senior Candidates in high paying roles across the globe
• Telephoning/meeting senior executives and looking to generate business relationships
• Autonomy over your own projects, with the support of Senior Researchers
• Negotiating new business agreements
• Managing the full recruitment process
• Closing business deals
Recruitment Consultancy - The Benefits
• Fast Track to Management Scheme
• Marketing Leading Base salary
• International secondment opportunities ( The company have 5 offices across the US and Europe)
• Company expensed Laptop and IPhone
• Uncapped commission structure
• A career which gives you a buzz like no other!
Recruitment Consultant - The applicant
• Good academics (Ideally a strong degree)
• Good work history
• Competitive (sport achievements would help)
• A desire to be hugely successful
• Commercially minded
REDTUSK Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for this Vacancy please submit your CV via this advertisement.