Award winning Graduate Trainee Scheme: 2019 Grads apply here!
The new trainee Consultant / researcher will work along-side an experienced consultant who will mentor and guide them as they work their way to becoming a consultant. This guidance and training will take the form of a group training scheme and one on one training with the in house training team, directors, managers and senior consultants.
The successful candidate will be:
* Degree educated or degree calibre. Ideally a graduate from a top university.
* Bright, enthusiastic, dynamic and energetic.
* An excellent communicator with presence and gravitas.
* Entrepreneurial and keen to progress their career as fast as possible.
* A strong relationship builder, team orientated and target driven.
* Organised and analytical to their approach their work.
* The firm will show a huge investment in the new employee and so only a top candidate will be taken on board.
The successful candidate will be required to:
* Initiate and run searches from Director level upwards in top investment banks and finance houses.
* Work cross border searches in partnership with the New York, Dubai and Hong Kong offices.
* Source, profile, approach and meet with prospective banking candidates.
* Maintain company records and keep the team up to date with expert market information
* Compile market maps, organisational information and in depth company reviews of top investment banks and finance houses.
* Build their own skill set to progress to become a consultant within 12 months.
My client currently has 3 roles at this level.
We help the UK's leading contingent and search recruitment businesses find, develop and retain the best talent to grow.
We currently have live roles in Executive Search, Finance Recruitment, HR recruitment, Media recruitment, Energy recruitment to name a few....
Graduate / Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Sales / Trainee Sales Consultant / Sales Graduate / Executive Search / Executive Search Researcher / Headhunter