8 months ago
Branch Manager – Watford
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our established business in Watford as a non billing Branch Manager.
Ideally you will have had extensive experience in education recruitment, or a similar sector such as health or social care. You will be an experienced recruiter, either at senior consultant or team leader / manager level, looking for a new challenge and ready to step up to the next level of leadership.
The successful candidate will inherit a branch that already has an established client and candidate base and is ready for someone with the vision to expand its potential and grow its market share, especially within the Special Education Needs sector. As well as strategic vision, the ability to drive a customer service focus with clients and candidates as well as having a real interest in developing and growing the potential of your team is essential.
You will need to have a drive and enthusiasm for recruitment combined with passion, integrity, ambition and a strong desire to succeed. You will lead from the front and prove to be an excellent role model in terms of how you develop business and build relationships. You will be joining a strong team of managers lead by an extremely experienced senior management team.
Please note a driving license and access to a car is a must for the purpose of frequent client visits.
In return we offer:
• Competitive package which includes performance related bonus, pension and private healthcare
• Opportunity to join our lucrative management share scheme
• Development and career progression – a blended programme offering a dynamic culture of learning with a clear path of progression to reward achievement
• Flexible hours – unlike other recruitment sectors we have shorter hours in school holidays – perfect for that work life family balance
• Incentives, activities and evenings out to motivate and reward our teams
• Two annual opportunities to get together as an entire company to celebrate our success
• Weekend trips abroad to reward success – our last weekend away consisted of high end fun in Paris
• POP! our innovative employee engagement platform which includes:
Smart Spending – the largest employee discount scheme in the world with hundreds of retailers
Employee reward scheme including our POP! Wall of colleague appreciation and acknowledgement
Childcare voucher scheme
Cycle to work scheme
If you are a positive and motivated person who loves working with people then please join our team by
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
20 days ago
only 3 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close