Candidate Delivery Manager £35k basic OTE £55-70k
Our client is an International provider of business services to global firms and have offices in Switzerland, Ireland, Singapore and the UK.
They run a multi sector operation and have a keen interest in emerging markets from Financial Services to Energy and Power.
Having gone from strength to strength over the past 15 years, they are proud to employee over 2000 specialists worldwide.
2017 provides a unique opportunity for a recruitment professional to join their Servicing and Delivery team, based in Bristol.
The key focus is to service and manage contractors throughout the world; Coming from a strong recruitment background, you will be able to multi-task, communicate and provide a valuable service to contractors and company representatives.
You will be able to effectively identify and recommend new Interim opportunities ensuring the contractors are always working within a project throughout the year.
As an experienced professional, you will be expected to advise contractors on tips for resumes,
Interviews and networking, including social media and events.
There is client contact within the role and as you will be expected to represent and introduce contractors when the opportunity occurs. Please do not mistake take this with selling or developing business as there is a specialist team who pitch and secure business.
You will work closely with internal teams to ensure you are providing the highest level of service.
- Highly articulate communicator – Essential
- Interim recruitment experience (2 years minimum) – Essential
- Experienced in screening CVs and providing Interview advice – Essential
- Knowledge of International Recruitment – Desirable
- Used to conversing with C-Level candidates – Desirable
- £30 – 35K basic salary, OTE £55-70k based on delivery
- Benefits package after successful probation, includes a range of Healthcare, Pension and Annual leave
- Develop your career into the International market
- Working in a fluid, modern and innovate business