5 months ago
Quanta is a successful international recruitment consultancy established in 1992. We provide contract and permanent recruitment consultancy services to clients within the Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and ICT industry sectors. Operating from a single HQ base in Berkhamsted, we deliver these services across the EMEA and APAC regions. Our office is based in Berkhamsted where we employ +70 staff.
The fundamental purpose of this important role is to ensure Quanta operate with a compliant and commercially viable approach to all business activities. Ensuring contracts (national and international) are fit for purpose and mitigate risk to the business.
The role is an integral part of the Contracts and Compliance team, delivering our first-class service to our internal Quanta team, contractors, clients and external third parties.
The Commercial Manager will need to have experience working within a contractor recruitment business (or umbrella company; or recruitment legal services) and have excellent attention to detail.
Principle tasks and responsibilities include;
- The ability to understand a wide range of contract employment solutions and complex compliance scenarios are a prerequisite to the role.
- The Commercial Manager will take responsibility for managing all contract agreements working through Quanta are legally compliant and commercially viable.
- Managing the compliance audit processes plus implementing new compliance processes where required.
- Responsibility for keeping abreast of legislative changes in the global employment / contract market and ensuring the company remains compliant.
- Responsibility for compliance with an understanding of contractor legalisation, including but not limited to; IR35, AWR and Opt Out Regulations.
- To provide support in the preparation and submission of RFI/RFPs/Tenders etc.
- Ensure GDPR compliance and will become the Data Manager.
The principal responsibilities reflect the main areas to be covered by the Commercial Manager but due to the constantly evolving nature of the business there needs to be a flexible and adaptable approach to the work.
To be successful you will need;
- Experience and knowledge of the recruitment industry (particularly the contractor aspect of the business) is essential.
- In depth experience of managing contractor compliance and administration.
- Proven history, balancing compliance and commercial approaches to business.
- Knowledge of global engagement processes for professional contractors.
- Excellent communication skills with contractors, clients and work colleagues.
Quanta in a nutshell. Why you should join us:
- Very strong financial position: double digit growth since 2010.
- Flexible monthly rewards to meet individuals’ preferences.
- We offer language tuition for all team members who want it.
- Our company attrition rate is very low, with an average employment term of 6.5 years.
- We are truly global in our scope.
- We have no client or candidate ownership and a dedicated resource delivery team.
- We are winners of The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2016.
- Recipients of the Princess Royal Training Award 2018.
- We have received Three Star Accreditation from Best Companies for our extraordinary commitment to employee engagement.
- Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For, 2018.
- We participate in charity work across the business, supporting three local charities.
- We like to have FUN and have created a space for our team to relax.
- We have peer-nominated prizes for great performances across all departments.
- We share candidates and clients and embrace a true team environment.
4 days ago
only 24 days until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close