3 months ago
Compliance & Contract Administrator
Based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
Quanta Consultancy Services Ltd is a successful international recruitment consultancy, established in 1992. The company provides specialist Contract and Permanent recruitment services to clients within very specific industry sectors across the EMEA and APAC regions. Their office is based in Berkhamsted where they employ +70 staff.
Nature of work
The fundamental purpose of this important role is to ensure the company issues accurate and legally compliant contracts to all entities that have a ‘recruitment’ business relationship with the company. This will include clients and suppliers of ‘interim / contract’ staffing solutions, i.e. the contractors.
This role reports into the Compliance & Contract Manager and requires direct involvement with the Commercial Manager, Contract Administrator, Business Support team, and the Sales Team will occur on a daily basis, interfacing with all areas to ensure that contracts to all external business parties are created in compliance with Company policy and guidelines.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Draft and submit all contractors to the Contracts Administrator (including extensions and other contracts) before delivery to the end recipients
- Act as 1st point of contact in the team for candidate-based compliance queries. This also includes chasing documentation
- Assist and manage internal and external compliance audits; plus implement new compliance processes where applicable
- Identify compliance, commercially viable business solutions in new geographical locations (when required)
- Be aware of legislative changes in the global employment/contract market and ensuring the Company remains compliant
- At least two years of experience in a compliance function (either agency based or umbrella company)
- Experience of the recruitment industry
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Efficient and well organised
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Competent knowledge of Excel and Word
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Knowledge of global compliance impacting the recruitment sector
- Knowledge of engagement processes for professional contractors
- Commitment to quality, service and problem management
Quanta in a nutshell. Why you should join us:
- Very strong financial position: double-digit growth since 2010.
- We don’t set KPIs for our team – we know they’ll be driven to perform their best work.
- Flexible monthly rewards to meet individuals’ preferences.
- Our company attrition rate is very low, with an average employment term of 6.5 years.
- We are truly global in our scope.
- We participate in charity work across the business, supporting three local charities.
- We like to have FUN and have created a space for our team to relax.
- We have peer-nominated prizes for great performances across all departments.
- We share candidates and clients and embrace a true team environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, and want to find out why Quanta could be the employer for you – get in touch with Georgia Bartropp today!
29 days ago
only 17 hours until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close