BMS Performance is looking to recruit a Development Coach who will play a key role in the delivery of our Sales Apprenticeship programmes.
A Development Coach plays a vital part in the learner's journey. They're often seen as the face of the business, as they will be managing the relationship between BMS Performance, the clients and the learners.
The Development Coach will be the one that coaches and mentors the Apprentices throughout the lifecycle of their studies, delivering structured feedback, and providing them with initiatives to be able to evidence their learning, embed the training into their day to day job and monitor their progress throughout the qualification.
You also need to work closely with their line managers to ensure they are clear on how to support their learners and provide them with sufficient opportunity and time to complete their work based assignments and projects.The Role - Development Coach - Level 4 Sales Executive Apprenticeship Standard
As a Development Coach, you will:
- Be passionate about learning and development
- Have experience and competence in B2B Sales or Account Management
- Support learners through specific elements of their Apprenticeship Programme, offering guidance, feedback, coaching and support
- Attend and contribute to Standardisation Meetings
- Work with the Operational team to plan all training initiatives
- Deliver Tripartite reviews
- Attend client meetings, presentation, on-boarding sessions and enrolment days
- Manage data on Aptem (ePortfolio) including their ILP (Individual Learning Plan)
- Manage a case load of approximately 40 learners
The Candidate - Development Coach
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience working in a sales environment (you'll need the ability to empathise!)
- Coaching or team-leading within a Sales environment
- A desire to develop and inspire others
- Experience of education would be highly advantageous, although not a pre-requisite
- Understanding the importance of coaching and delivering effective feedback
- Be able to Stretch, Challenge and Support your learners
- Help them to embed British Values and Maths and English into their course work
- Present a professional, credible and knowledgeable approach
- Work autonomously to ensure weekly KPIS, expectation and tasks are completed
- Contribute to the team success, working closely with the Divisional Manager and Head of Quality and Head of Curriculum to deliver an outstanding learner experience.