5 months ago
Education Consultant – Leicester
We are currently seeking a talented, ambitious and driven Consultant to join our warm and friendly office in Leicester. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is aspiring for a new career in recruitment or if you’re looking to come out of Teaching and would still like to utilise your skills then this might be the right role for you.
This role has a special focus on secondary schools and you will be working as part of a small team in a fast and competitive environment. You will need to have strong subject knowledge of the education sector as you will be matching Teachers and Cover Supervisors across secondary schools in Leicester.
- As one of our consultants, you will need to provide a high level of customer service while excelling at influencing and negotiating.
- You will need to work quickly and collaborate well with colleagues, especially during busy booking sessions
- Personable and confident with strong communication skills both face-to-face and on the phone
- Self motivation
- Capacity to work to deadlines within a pressurised environment
- Ability to work towards targets
- Capability to prioritise and multitask
- Good level of IT skills, including Microsoft Office
Why Should I join Protocol Education
- An attractive annual salary between £20K - £26K
- Annual and termly bonus
- Guaranteed commission from day one
- Reduced working hours over school holidays (9am – 4pm)
- We are offer a tailored training program to new and existing staff to ensure they are given the right support
We offer an excellent career pathway to support staff with opportunities for you to grow and further your career.
Protocol Education is a specialist provider of classroom based staff to schools and academies in England. We provide our 4,000 clients with the full range of classroom based staff on both a temporary and permanent basis.
Our national network of nearly 50 branches gives us superb local coverage to meet the recruitment needs of schools, while our international offices located in Australia, New Zealand and Canada are able to bring some of the best teaching talent from around the world to the UK.
We have gained recognition within our industry through awards and accreditations. We have won the Recruiter Awards Best Temporary Agency Award twice in the last 10 years and hold the REC Audited Status, ISO 9001 and Investors in People accreditations.