3 months ago
Are you looking to develop a successful career in recruitment? If so we have excellent opportunities within the world of Education Recruitment. Protocol Education recruits the best teachers and teaching assistants for jobs in schools across England. We are growing fast and as a result have exciting recruitment consultant and resource consultant opportunities to join our teams in London.
Our consultants’ source and match top quality candidates to a wide range of education roles. We will need you to retain the existing client base while building new relationships with local schools, while also building and growing a quality pool of candidates in your area.
You will have:
- Strong communication, networking and relationship building skills
- An innovative and creative mind to solve problems and provide solutions
- A natural ability to influence people
- A high level of customer service
- A positive attitude and a strong desire to be part of a successful team
- Recruitment or sales experience would be a definite advantage.
You will need to have a drive and enthusiasm for recruitment combined with passion, integrity, ambition and a strong desire to succeed. You will be joining a successful team led by an experienced manager keen to enable their consultants to hit their full potential. There are rewards related to your performance and clear career progression opportunities based on your success.
In return we offer:
- A dynamic and fun working environment
- A competitive base salary with performance related bonuses and a highly competitive commission structure, pension and income protection benefits
- A strong commitment to learning and development
- Smart Spending – the largest employee discount scheme in the world with hundreds of retailers
- Career ladder progression related to performance
- Reduced working hours outside of term time
- Casual office based dress on non client facing days
- Incentives, activities and evenings out to motivate and reward success
- Two annual opportunities to get together as an entire company to celebrate our success
- Opportunities to attend weekend trips abroad to reward success – our last weekend’s away consisted of high end fun in Paris, Lisbon, Madrid & Berlin
- Our innovative employee engagement platform which includes:
If you are a positive and motivated person looking for a successful and rewarding career in recruitment then please join our team by clicking on the APPLY button! We will then contact you to invite you to our group recruitment assessment day which are being held on 10thor 17th May or a separate interview.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
8 days ago
only 7 days until close
5 days ago
only 26 days until close