9 months ago
Protocol Education recruits the best teachers and teaching assistants for jobs in schools across England. We are growing fast and as a result have an exciting recruitment consultant opportunity to join our team in Manchester.
Our recruitment consultants match top quality candidates to a wide range of education roles. This particular position has a special focus on primary, secondary and SEND schools, so a knowledge of these education sectors would be a distinct advantage although not essential. We will need you to retain the existing client base while building new relationships with local schools, while also building and growing a quality pool of candidates in your area. This role requires shift work between 7am – 6:30pm.
You will have:
- Strong communication, networking and relationship building skills
- An innovative and creative mind to solve problems and provide solutions
- A natural ability to influence people
- A high level of customer service
- A positive attitude and a strong desire to be part of a successful team
- Recruitment or sales experience would be a defiant advantage
You will need to have a drive and enthusiasm for recruitment combined with passion, integrity, ambition and a strong desire to succeed. You will be joining a successful team led by an experienced manager keen to enable their consultants to hit their full potential. There are rewards related to your performance and clear career progression opportunities based on your success.
In return we offer:
- A dynamic and fun working environment
- A competitive base salary with performance related bonuses and a highly competitive commission structure and pension
- Benefits including Life Assurance at four times your base salary & Health Cash Plan which allows you to claim cash back for the essential everyday healthcare costs
- A strong commitment to learning and development
- Career ladder progression related to performance
- Reduced working hours outside of term time
- Casual office based dress on non client facing days
- Incentives, activities and evenings out to motivate and reward success
- Two annual opportunities to get together as an entire company to celebrate our success
- Opportunities to attend weekend trips abroad to reward success – our last weekend’s away consisted of high end fun in Paris, Lisbon, Madrid, Berlin & Amsterdam
- POP! our innovative employee engagement platform which includes:
- Smart Spending at Perk Box – the largest employee discount scheme with hundreds of retailers
If you are a positive and motivated person looking for a successful and rewarding career in recruitment then please join our team by clicking on the APPLY button!