Global FMCG recruitment consultant. Are you intelligent, dynamic and success focussed? Become a recruitment consultant at a global FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) recruitment firm in London. With over a decade in the industry you would be joining one of London's top headhunting firms as a recruitment consultant; placing board level professionals into exciting clients across the world (Carlsberg, Danone, Mars to name a few!). Run by two brothers the firm has a family-run, collaborative feel and you would be joining a team of passionate, young and energetic recruitment consultants.
The role involves:
- Detail-oriented search methods for candidates (Linkedin, Job boards)
- Researching the market - knowing your clients better than they know themselves
- Market mapping - understanding the competition, know the hiring trends and challenges
- Presenting - presenting to consultants and directors about new clients / candidates / brands
- Learning & Development - must be able to keep up with training and mentoring from 2 intelligent directors
- Move up to a full consultancy position within 6 months
You will need to be:
- Able to think on your feet
- Success focussed
- Detail- oriented
- Intelligent - graduate degree
- Experienced in researching
- I.T. proficient (good knowledge of Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Determined, fantastic work ethic
- Emotionally intelligent - able to communicate with anyone, all over the world with equal effectiveness.
Apply now! Don't miss out on this opportunity to carve out a career as an FMCG recruitment consultant in central London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad.org.uk specialise in graduate recruitment and trainee sales jobs in London.