about 1 year ago
Information on the company
This company works in partnership with some of the world's leading oil and energy companies in the UK, Europe and worldwide. With offices based in the UK & Europe, they pride themselves on an extremely high quality and professional service to all their clients.
This is a full time graduate opportunity based in Knutsford, Cheshire. Starting salary: £18,000 + commission.
Key responsibilities of the role:
This company’s graduate trainee programme has been in place for 4 years, during which time they have successfully employed graduates with a range of degrees to progress their careers within their organisation. This company now are seeking another ambitious, high calibre graduate to join their executive search team based in Knutsford.
How you can expect to spend your day:
A career with this company offers the opportunity of day to day contact with senior industry professionals across our key industry sectors. Their consultants are encouraged to develop their network of candidates, staying in touch with them regularly, meeting them in person, organising social occasions and attending industry events.
Various daily duties will include:
* Identifying new business opportunities.
* Pin-pointing and targeting emerging talent.
* Collating data for marketing campaigns.
* Using social platforms such as LinkedIn to network.
* Face-to-face networking with prospective clients and companies.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* The ideal candidate should be confident and an excellent communicator.
* Target driven.
* Willing to learn and develop.
* The ability to use your own initiative.
* You should have a real passion to succeed.
* You should be flexible within the work place.
* Previous sales experience and/or an understanding of recruitment would be advantageous.
What are the perks of working at this company?
* With offices in the UK and Europe, opportunities for travel may arise.
* You will receive first class industry training through the company’s in-house training and development programme.
* You will receive hands on support from some of the senior partners and management team.
* Various company activities are provided such as a book club and company socials.
Apply for this role