2021 Graduate Programme - *ACCEPTING APPLICANTS NOW FOR THE MANCHESTER OFFICE! *
Gravitas: Base Salary + Uncapped Commission + Fast Track career progression.
Calling all Manchester based ambitious, driven and charismatic graduates do you have what it takes to be successful in recruitment? If this is you, we have the opportunity to gain a place on our award-winning Graduate Training Programme.
RECRUITMENT - WHY US?
- We are a leader in our field (we work with top companies such as ASOS, Moonpig, Gym shark + many more)
- Central offices in London, Leeds, Manchester, Hong Kong, Singapore & Shenzen.
- 95% of employees join us at entry level and reach Senior/Management role within 2 years.
- Training programme offered right up to director level to ensure you are improving and earning to the best of your ability.
- Huge incentive structure; uncapped commission, holidays, lunch clubs AND MORE.
RECRUITMENT - WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Liaising directly with Gravitas' clients and candidates to identify the best suited pairing using a variety of recruitment techniques and acting as an ambassador for Gravitas to both clients and candidates as the most reputable agency of choice.
Hosting networking events and business development with market-leading and industry niche specialists to build your reputation as a professional and established recruitment consultant. You will also represent Gravitas core values in everything you do by utilizing our award-winning training programme and achieving all personal KPI'S.
RECRUITMENT WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We have limited spaces on this year's programme with interviews taking place NOW. We take on graduates from all degree disciplines as we will teach you everything you need to know to become successful on our award-winning training. What we do want to see is solid evidence of, hard work, competitiveness, money motivation and resilience!
RECRUITMENT - WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
· High commission - completely uncapped (Top earners taking home over £180K per year - from less than 3 years in the business)
· The opportunity to be developed through to Director · Paid for holidays (Post COVID) include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
· Modern city centre offices - want to work right in the heart of Manchester in a brand new penthouse office?
· The opportunity to be developed through to Director level
· £21K basic salary (OTE £35K+ first year, £50K+ second year, £80K+ third year) · Award winning training and development programme
· Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more!
*Apply online now for immediate consideration with a CV, or contact Rhona Williams on LinkedIn