Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Award winning 2020 programme!)£22K (OTE Year 1 £30K+, Year 2 £50K+)2021 Graduate Programme - APPLICATIONS OPENGravitas:
Base Salary + Uncapped Commission + Fast Track to Management SchemeUK offices:
London, Leeds or ManchesterInternational offices:
Hong Kong, Singapore & Shenzen
Calling all ambitious, driven and charismatic graduates…do you have what it takes to be successful in recruitment?
If you are looking for the opportunity to come straight out of University to a place on an internationally recognised award-winning training programme,
with uncapped earning potential
and the opportunity to work with BIG clients (fancy hiring for ASOS
, PureGym and many more
…?) then we want you!
We currently have limited spaces on our award-winning 2020 Graduate programme
and are looking for the most determined, ambitious and financially motivated to join us in 2020 after a record-breaking 2019!Why Gravitas?
With offices in London, Leeds, Manchester, Hong Kong and Singapore, Gravitas Recruitment Group
is a leader in its field. 95% of employees join the business at entry level
and are given the opportunity to take ownership of their own career and earning potential
. Our top biller last year who had been in the business for less than 4 years after university, and is aiming to bill £1million this year!
- Award-winning Training & Development programme right up to Director level in as little as 7 years
- Attractive base salary - OTE £30k+ first year, £45k+ second year, £80k+ third year
- Opportunity to be developed by the BEST consultants/managers in the industry
- Uncapped commission structure
- Michelin-starred Dining experiences - monthly
- Modern City Centre Offices - London Office situated next to the iconic Gherkin, Manchester Office situated in the beautiful St. Peter's Square and our Leeds Office in the heart of the centre on Park Row
- Weekly, monthly and annual incentives including massages, chance to win a Rolex, mini-breaks and MUCH more
- 5* holiday incentives (South Africa, Thailand, Goa, Mauritius + More)
- Global mobility - opportunity to work in our Hong Kong/ Singapore office
- Regular social and team events
What will you be doing?
- Princess Royal Training Award - Winner
- Global Recruiter Awards - 2017,2018 & 2019
- Recruiter Awards - Best Back Office Support 2017 & 2018
- FT Future 100 List
- The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2016 & 2017
Liaising directly with Gravitas' Clients and Candidates to identify the best suited pairing using a variety of recruitment techniques
What do we look for?
- Acting as an Ambassador for Gravitas to both Clients and Candidates as the most reputable agency of choice
- Hosting networking events and business development with market-leading and industry niche specialists
- Building your reputation as a professional and established recruitment consultant with short- and long-term relationships
- Contribute to a high-performance sales culture and represent Gravitas' core values in every part of professional life
- Implementing our award-winning training programme and achieving all personal KPI's
We hire graduates from across all degree disciplines (From History to Business Marketing, Biology to Sports management!).
What we need to see is a) a degree that will be finishing in 2020 and b) evidence of hard work, competitiveness, money motivation and resilience
Sales experience is not a pre-requisite! We teach you everything on our award winning programme!)**Apply via email for immediate consideration or contact Eva Coates-Walker in our Gravitas London office**
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV to -******* or get in touch with Ryan Sullivan in the Gravitas London office.
0203 640 -******* taking place now - do not delay!