4 months ago
Gravitas Recruitment Group - Graduate Recruitment Consultant (London office)
Gravitas Recruitment Group, a leading international recruitment consultancy, are actively seeking a number of graduates to join our exclusive Graduate Recruitment Consultant training programme. We spot exceptional talent and place successful Graduates on the path to an accelerated Career path into Management.
We are a 'Sunday Times' Top 100 Company To Work For' we offer an abundance of benefits, from all-inclusive holidays to lunch clubs, and uncapped commission. Within 6 years we have grown from 2 to 150 consultants and established 5 offices across London, Leeds, Manchester, Singapore and Hong Kong
What you need to know about Gravitas:
International business and still expanding (UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, New York)
We live and breathe our core values of Respect, Integrity, Passion and Excellence
We specialise in IT (Gravitas invest heavily into our Consultant Development Programme - a training scheme that is dedicated to constant improvement throughout your career.
ARE YOU A FUTURE BUSINESS LEADER?
We seek exceptional talent with real potential, and in return we offer unrivalled training programmes via both our Consultant Development Programme (CDP) and our Management Development Programme (MDP). We hire the potential future leaders of our business who want more than just an average job.
* 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter
* 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015, 2016
* The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2015, 2016
* Best Companies 2016
* Recruiter Fast 50 2016
* Recruiter Hot 100 (2014, 2015 and 2016)
* Top 500 Recruitment Companies 2015
* Recruiter's Investing in Talent Awards 2016
*Attractive base salary (first year OTE £30K+)
*High commission - no threshold
*Industry leading training and development programme
*Top earners taking home over £120K per year - from less than 3 years in the business
*Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
*Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
*We promote accelerated careers (Promotions based upon your own skill and performance)
* Sales and business development
* Booking and attending meetings
* Use of Social Media to build your network
* Booking and attending appointments across the UK
* Advertising for and interviewing candidates
* Arranging client interviews and taking feedback
* Building strong relationships with clients and candidates to provide an excellent quality of service and generate repeat business opportunities
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
* A degree qualification, or a strong academic background
* Evidence of previous success in sales, sports, business or entrepreneurship
* Passion, drive and work ethic to be successful in a sales recruitment career
* Excellent communication skills with great rapport and lots of charisma
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining a growing and evolving meritocratic international firm, please apply with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration or contact Ryan Sullivan for more information.
Please also check us out on Facebook and LinkedIn!