Our client, a Business Change recruitment agency, are on the lookout for 2 trainee consultants to kick start a lucrative career within the recruitment industry. A career here will give you the opportunity to become an expert in your field, within an industry valued at north of £31 billion a year. Since their inception in 2010 they have gone from strength-to-strength, now employing over 60 people across 5 offices; 4 in the UK and 1 in Hong Kong. Growing as such a pace, the opportunity to quickly progress your career to management has never been so transparent and accessible. Want to be part of this journey? Well below will give you an idea of what to do next!
Salary & Commission Opportunities for an Entry Level Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
1st Year OTE: £20,000-£24,000 (basic salary) - £45,000+
2nd Year OTE: £45,000 - £80,000
3rd Year OTE: £80,000 - £120,000+ (Attractive, uncapped Commission Structure)
Location: Central London
What the role will entail?
• The focus of the role will be the recruitment of mid-to-senior level financial professionals. You will be focusing on the Interim Finance into Business change market in which you will be expected to become a highly-regarded specialist and market expert.
• Using a variety of business development techniques, you will generate new business opportunities and manage the sales and recruitment life-cycle from start to finish.
• You will work closely with new and existing clients to build upon long-term relationships that result in billing opportunities for yourself and other team members.
• Negotiation of contracts and business terms with both clients and candidates
• You will be responsible for finding and selecting suitable candidates for your vacancies using a variety of candidate generation techniques such as advertising, database searching, social & professional networking, referrals and head-hunting.
• You will help prepare candidates and clients for interviews.
• You will contribute to the positive, team-orientated company environment
• Strong educational background- Ideally degree educated
• Professional communication skills
• Ambitious, Competitive and Resilient personality traits and can give good examples to show this