over 2 years ago
Information on the company
This company finds their clients the desired talent to help meet their business objectives. They integrate the best possible person to make their clients businesses grow. They work alongside exceptional candidates with a wealth of knowledge to help them meet their career objectives. As executive recruitment specialists, global brands turn to them to fulfil their recruitment needs from senior management to group level.
This is a full-time graduate position based in Leeds. The starting salary: £16,000-£24,000, OTE £40,000.
Key responsibilities of the role:
The graduates that join this company are looking to build a long term career. Their approach is to coach and encourage people development, so graduates without this will considered. You will be offered an accelerated career path into first line management along with substantial financial and incentive rewards.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* Developing a good understanding of various recruitment sectors the company works in.
* Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting & placing them in a wide range of media.
* Using candidate databases & social networks to find the right person for the client’s vacancy.
* Receiving & reviewing applications, arranging personal or telephone interviews & creating shortlists.
* Requesting references and checking the suitability of the applicants before submitting their details to the relevant recruiter.
* Briefing the candidates about the responsibility, salary and benefits of the job in question.
* Preparing CVS & correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
* Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the main recruiter.
* Business leads generated: using business development, marketing techniques & networking in order to attract business from candidates & contacts.
* You will be responsible for building client relationships.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* The ideal candidate should be confident and an excellent communicator.
* Target driven.
* Willing to learn and develop.
* The ability to use your own initiative.
* You should have a real passion to succeed.
* You should be flexible within the work place.
* Previous sales experience and/or an understanding of recruitment would be advantageous.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* Top achievers can be elevated into management within 9-18 months.
* Luxurious city centre offices.
* Each graduate receives an intense 5 week training course at their HQ.
* Substantial financial and incentive rewards unprecedented within the industry.
Apply for this role