Let’s face it – if you’re looking to launch your career in recruitment it would be nice if you could do it in a cool office with seriously successful people around you wouldn’t it? What you don’t know yet is that all recruitment firms are not created equal – so if you’re going to learn to be a Recruiter you need to do it with a firm that have a strong track record, have proven ability to mentor new Recruiters and ideally, let you have fun while you do it….
We have a great new role now available for a bright, articulated and motivated Graduate to join this firm’s amazing training academy and join their force of professional, successful but fun loving Recruiters where the norm is to achieve an income of £100K pa within 3 years of joining.
What does this training programme look like?
- For the fiirst 12 weeks you will be working in a team of peers learning foundation skills
- Progressing through weekly training modules delivered by exceptional Recruiters & Leaders blending formal training with war stories and coached activities.
- Each module supported by manuals, videos, webinars and round table discussions
- By the end of the 12 weeks, you will have learned how to nurture and develop client relationships, how to find and engage great candidates, how to arrange interviews or contract bookings, how to negotiate terms, how to manage your time and everything you need to know technically about your market
- Each week you will be given specific activities to complete that make use of that week’s training module – putting everything you have learned straight into practice
- Completing initial foundation training within 12 weeks before progressing to advanced recruitment skills
What you will be doing after the training programme :
- Researching the companies you want to work with to establish additional or new contacts
- Talking to new and existing clients to generate new vacancies to manage
- Creating compelling vacancy advertisements
- Researching and long-listing potential candidates for your vacancies
- Presenting the opportunity to each candidate to understand their level of interest and relevance
- Presenting top candidates to your clients for interviews
- Arranging interviews and managing feedback
- Assisting with the negotiation of offers and contracts
- Working to weekly and monthly activity targets
- Ultimately you will be responsible for successfully managing vacancies through to successful placement - generating commission for you
What does it take?
Ideally, you need to be a recent graduate and you may also already have some experience in a sales or B2B field, but most importantly you should be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Examples of competing or outperforming peers (Competitive sports, exceptional grades, previous work experience)
- Results orientated
- High emotional intelligence
- Strong work ethic
- Proactive nature
- Natural flair for building relationships
The Role of a Recruitment Consultant is definitely a fast-paced and varied one, so you need to be up for the challenge!
If you are then you can expect to earn:
- Salary £21,000 + £25,000 + Commission
- Regular lunch clubs and event days
- Personalised perks/incentives
- Annual top performers trips (Dubai, Vegas, Barcelona and more)
- Discounted gym membership
- Season ticket loans