Graduate Recruitment Manager
London, £70,000 - £80,000
Our client, a global law firm, are looking to recruit an experienced Graduate Recruitment Manager to join and lead their already established and successful team.
This role will join an already successful resourcing function with a focus on the delivery of excellence. It will report directly into the HR Director and have great visibility across the firm. It is a fantastic opportunity to bulid upon existing Trainee recruitment skills within a prestigious environment, with a strong culture and development opportunities.
- Ownership of the graduate recruitment team and their processes, from start to finish.
- Oversee training contract interview process and manage the pipelining of graduate/ trainee talent into the organisation from end to end.
- Running and Organisation of the vacation scheme programmes
- Build expert knowledge of university partnerships to advise on campus strategy.
- Work closely with the wider HR team to give input on specialist initiatives around EVP and Diversity
- Developing and directing social media content and campaigns
- Lead a team of Advisors to achieve a successful GR programme
The successful candidate for this role will have the following core experience and qualifications:
- Degree educated or qualified by experience
- Previous significant and demonstrable graduate recruitment experience in professional or financial services, at a Manager level
- Confident and able to take a hands-on approach, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of SRA regulations and a passion for Graduate Recruitment
If you feel this role fits your experience and interest please send your profile to email@example.com or call
Annapurna Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.