5 months ago
Information on the company
Inspiring Interns is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment agency. We’ve placed over 6,000 candidates at the country’s leading businesses including M&C Saatchi Mobile, Skype, OK Magazine, King.com, Hailo, Easyjet, and Lloyds.
This is a full-time position based in Manchester city centre, paying £18-20K
Key responsibilities of the role;
Your role is a vital part of the Inspiring process and relies on your ability to spot the most talented graduates on the market and working with internal teams you’ll help match these to the requirements of wide ranging, ambitious and growing companies.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Pre-screening candidates: filter, call, assess and register graduates, and get them ready to interview.
* Interviewing candidates to know their career motivation and provide career advice
* Providing administration support as and when necessary
* Answering inquiries: respond to emails and online candidate queries.
* Collecting data and recording information.
* Conducting CV searches on job boards for priority vacancies
* Uploading vacancies to our website and specific job boards
* Attending careers fairs to meet fresh graduate talent and help them secure their dream job
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
You are on the frontline of contacting, informing and preparing recent graduates in meeting their career aspirations. This is an incredibly rewarding job and will be best suited to someone who has strong empathy and desire to help people. Entwined with your empathetic nature, you will have an interest in learning about the recruitment industry and get excited about how it can be a lucrative career for you once you start gaining an understanding of the recruitment space.
* Educated to degree level
* Confident, organised, proactive, enthusiastic, friendly and team player
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Hardworking with high attention to details
* You have an interest in helping graduates get their foot on the career ladder
* Ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines
* You have an appetite for learning on the job and developing your skills set towards the needs of the business
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Working hours Monday to Friday – 9am till 4pm
* Excellent work environment
* This is a chance to be part of a fast-growing company with a start-up mentality but with the security of its history of success. Work socials are the norm; with team lunches and epic Christmas parties!
Apply for this role