Hiring Manager (part-time) – Competitive Salary – London, UK
UI Centric are looking for an experienced and capable Hiring Manager to work with them on a part-time basis in finding the best talent for the company and filling positions where required. This is a highly flexible role and we offer a highly competitive salary for the right candidate. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a first-rate creative engineering company.
The key responsibilities of a Hiring Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying staffing requirements for replacement or new open positions
- Writing accurate and effective job descriptions to attract the best candidates in parallel with the hiring manager
- Using job descriptions to initially assess the skills and qualifications of applicants
- Posting roles to relevant job boards and receiving CVs, and doing a first pass in creating a short list of candidates
- Headhunting relevant candidates directly, either on LinkedIn or other social media platforms including tech forums
- Defining responsibilities of the hiring team as well as setting expectations for the interview process and asking for a number of criteria to create a short a list on
- Acting as the primary interviewer during the initial screening process
- Driving the final hiring decision (pending executive approval) and effectively managing the hiring team throughout the recruiting process
- Notifying the recruiter if a position is to be withdrawn
- Supporting the on-boarding of new members of staff, including setting the introduction schedule in parallel with the PMO office
Founded in 2008, UI Centric have established themselves as a leading creative engineering company that specialises in creating ultra-high-quality user experiences for globally recognisable brands across a broad range of industries.
Working across all major consumer platforms including web, mobile, and OTT, we cover the full product life cycle - from initial requirements gathering to product realisation and in-life market support. We do all of this with a relentless focus on the user experience.
The key skills and qualities of a Hiring Manager:
- Experience as a Hiring Manager or a similar role within human resources, having a proven ability to identify and recruit talent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to express themselves clearly and build relationships within every level of the company
- Strong organisational and administrative skills; and a practical and logical individual, able to solve problems quickly
- A good knowledge of current employment law essential; possessing a chartered membership of the CIPD is desirable
- Professional and personable, able to be an outstanding representative of the company
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.