Job Title: HR Manager
Salary: £30 - £35K
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Due to the continued growth of the company they are now recruiting an experienced HR Manager to update and oversee the HR function.
Reporting directly to senior management, the role will initially require a review of current HR procedures and documentation and will then include the following day to day activities:
- Update documentation in line with current legislation and best practice. Initial focus on updating Statement of Employments for all staff, ranging from salaried to casual employees
- Oversee the employment process, ensuring that all company employment documents are issued, counter-signed, returned and filed accordingly
- Management of new starters, including all relevant documentation and induction meetings
- Management of continuous improvement, including performance appraisals. Working closely with the training department to ensure files are kept current, accurate and up to date with regards to staff competencies.
- Management of disciplinary and grievance procedures - writing accurate detailed reports and letters following meetings and hearings
- Ensure all employment documents are maintained to current company policies and legal requirements
- Work in partnership with departmental managers to ensure best practice providing advice on employment related issues
- Respond to employees providing support and guidance
- Be an expert for HR best practice and commercial impact on the business
- Maintain up to date knowledge of UK employment law
- The ideal candidate will be CIPD Qualified to at least Level 5 with a minimum of three years' relevant experience
- Must have excellent attention to detail and communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be confident dealing with staff at all levels
This is a description of the duties and responsibilities at the present time, however, this is not an exhaustive list and other duties may be required in line with the current and future needs of the business.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; HR Business Partner, Human Resources Business Partner, HR Partner, Human Resources Executive, Human Resources Manager, Human Resources Analyst, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, Personnel Manager, HR Officer, Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources, HR Advisor, HR Manager, HR Business Partner, Human Resources Manager, HR Business Partner, Human Resources Business Partner will also be considered for this role.