Established in 2003 BCL Legal is a specialist legal recruitment consultancy working with private practice law firms and in-house legal teams throughout the UK. Initially launched in Manchester, our success has allowed us to expand; we now employ over 60 people. In order to driver our future growth, we are looking to recruit an In House Recruitment Consultant to help us recruit talented people to join us here at BCL Legal. As such, this is an In House position within a recruitment consultancy.
* Reporting to the Director of Talent, you will primarily be responsible for for the sourcing, screening, interviewing and recruitment of new employees for BCL.
* You will manage the relationship with your internal customers and work to meet their recruitment needs.
* You will act as an "ambassador" for the company - presenting BCL professionally in the market place.
* You will contribute to building our employer brand, particularly through social media.
* Fundamentally, the role is about recruiting quality people who will help to grow the company.
What We can Offer:
* This is a superb opportunity for a recruiter to make their first move In House (although we will obviously consider those already working In House).
* As such, it will allow you to work with internal clients on a more strategic and personal level.
* As a Sunday Times Best Company to Work For and a recognised market leader, you have a great proposition to sell here. - you can have great confidence in representing a great company.
* The chance to play an integral role in the company's growth.
* We have a positive, vibrant culture and a wonderful offices in Manchester city centre, as witnessed by our Sunday Times Best 100 Small Companies to Work For awards.
* We are open to discussing flexible working arrangements.
* We will pay a competitive basic salary and a good range of benefits and incentives.
* As a relatively small (but not too small!) company, you can make a contribution and have a say without your ideas needing to be filtered by multiples layers of management. You can get things done and make things happen.
What We're Looking For
* You will have a gained a minimum of two years' experience in recruitment, preferably in "white collar" recruitment.
* Experience of "candidate led" markets and of attracting passive candidates is very attractive to us.
* You will be able to demonstrate tenure with your employers and a track record of success.
* knowledge of the legal profession is an advantage, but not a pre requisite.
* You will be able to achieve credibility with your colleagues internally and with candidates externally.
* Probably educated to degree level, you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* We need someone who has the discipline to follow procedures with our CRM.
If you would like any further information please contact Rob Barklamb at BCL Legal. If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.