5 months ago
Reasons you would love working at Quanta:
At Quanta, we believe in recognising success as a team, allowing talented people to progress without limitation and thrive in an environment that is as dynamic as it is fun. We have a dedicated development programme which includes two training coaches and three language tutors, to help team members develop their skills and experience, with clearly defined career structures to promote personal and professional growth.
Every member of our team has an important part to play in how we operate; that's how we enjoy success together. Our ‘One Team’ ethos reinforces this focus on togetherness and as a result of our constant growth we are always seeking brilliant new people to join the Quanta team.
Quanta have three strong market sectors in Life Science, Renewable Energies and ICT, we have seen double-digit growth since 2010 and because of this continued success we are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our team.
Why this role is so important:
The In-House Recruiter role at Quanta is unique, you will have ownership of the identification, attraction and on-boarding of colleagues across all business areas.
This role will be key to our ambitious growth plans. You will have responsibility of the full internal recruitment process, providing an outstanding candidate experience throughout the selection journey. Working collaboratively with the Leadership and Management team the Internal Recruiter will present candidates that have been pre-qualified against an agreed job specification, undertaking work on one or more assignments simultaneously.
- Represent and convey Quanta’s vision and values at all times
- Focusing on direct recruitment across all business areas - high level of outbound call activity to source new candidates.
- Sourcing candidates on the company’s database, external job boards and utilising social media. Targeting both active and passive markets in order to contact suitable candidates to discuss opportunities
- Managing the candidate pipeline.
- Coordinating and hosting internal / external interviews.
- Developing resourcing campaigns.
- Managing the candidate on boarding process.
- Managing relationships with third parties (R-2-R’s; Retained Partners).
- Organising recruitment events and internal assessment centres.
You are brilliant at your job because:
- You value communication
- You enjoy what you do
- You have experience in Recruitment and you want to invest in your future
- You value a ONE TEAM ethos
- You are proud to be different
At Quanta we built our five key values together, as a team.
We use our values and objectives to measure the performance of our business and all those within it. By using this methodology we have remained focused on delivering awesome results and being a company that individuals continue to want to work with.
Quanta in a nutshell. Why you should join us:
- Very strong financial position: double digit growth since 2010
- We don’t set KPIs for our team – we know they’ll be driven to perform their best work
- We offer language tuition for all team members who want it
- Our company attrition rate is very low, with an average employment term of 6.5 years
- We are truly global in our scope
- We have no client or candidate ownership and a dedicated resource delivery team.
- Winners of Large Business of the Year at the Hertfordshire Business Awards 2017.
- Business of the year (Medium to Large) Inspiring Hertfordshire Awards 2017.
- We are winners of The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2016
- We have received Two Star Accreditation from Best Companies for our outstanding commitment to employee engagement
- We have been recognised as one of 1,000 companies to inspire Britain every year since 2014
- We participate in charity work across the business
- We like to have FUN and have created a space for our team to relax.
- We have peer-nominated prizes for great performances across all departments
- We share candidates and clients and embrace a true team environment
Are you up for the challenge? Make the best decision of your life.
5 days ago
only 23 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
4 days ago
only 10 days until close