30 – 50k basic plus bonus and profit share
Fast growing company with an interesting USP!
Internal recruiter/RPO role working with a variety of clients within the Digital/Tech field.
Excellent culture, offering work/life flexibility.
Drum Recruitment have an exciting opportunity to join a recruitment firm that are disrupting the recruitment industry with a new hiring model. They are seeking a recruiter to sit on site with their clients and act as their internal recruiter for as little or as often as they need. Their model combines the benefits of an internal recruiter coupled with the benefits of an agency behind the scenes. You will be recruiting for a variety of roles with a focus on Digital/Tech/Data.
Our client launched in 2017 and is entering into a significant growth phase for the next few years. They are looking for candidates with an internal or agency background, having worked across sales, marketing, creative, digital or technical disciplines.
Your remit will be varied:
· Work on site with one or a number of our key clients.
· Assess existing recruitment process and design and implement changes.
· Direct sourcing and placement of roles.
· Talent pooling.
· Supplier management & agency relationships
· ATS sourcing and management
· Employer Branding through social media
· Sourcing and attending relevant exhibitions and events You will have the gravitas to do all screening and 1st interviews for the business.
The career development and rewards are exciting:
· Highly competitive base, OTE and package.
· Excellent benefits and rewards.
· Profit share.
· Fast growing business with exciting and interesting USP.
· Experienced team with a very good culture and working environment that offer work/life flexibility and a modern approach to staff.
· Proven track record as an agency recruiter within the Tech/IT market. Ideally some In house or previous Recruitment to Recruitment experience.
· Significant experience of stakeholder management/direct client contact.
· Open to either internal recruitment or agency background, having worked across sales, marketing, creative, digital or technical disciplines.
· Ideally worked with high growth businesses within the tech or media space.
· An appetite to get your hands dirty in a start-up environment.
Flexible attitude to work (every day is different.)