about 1 month ago
Internal Recruiter - Contract
Due to continued business growth, we are looking for an experienced Internal Recruiter to join our team on a contract basis. Quanta are proud to provide contract and permanent recruitment services within Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and Data IT in over 30 different countries across 6 continents. We are expanding all 3 divisions internally and the Internal Recruiter will be a pivotal role in ensuring Quanta's continued success.
The Internal Recruiter will be responsible for managing the complete recruitment process for candidates and for working closely with various stakeholders across the organisation, focusing on recruiting Recruitment Consultants and Delivery Executives of various levels.
- Focusing on direct recruitment across all business areas.
- Network requirements in a positive manner to obtain referrals through candidates and professional networking sites such as LinkedIn.
- Sourcing candidates on the company’s database, external job boards and utilise social media.
- Target both the active and passive markets in order to contact suitable candidates to discuss opportunities.
- Qualifying candidates and matching them to suitable job opportunities, being able to embody the Quanta brand and gain candidate commitment.
- Managing candidate pipeline.
- Coordinating internal interviews.
- Maintaining accurate and timely management information.
- Managing stakeholders' expectations.
To help you succeed you will have access to a fully committed ONE TEAM including our award-winning learning & development, delivery, marketing and business support teams.
At Quanta we believe in recognising success together, whether this is based at our offices in Berkhamsted, or working remotely our Team are empowered, trusted and valued.
Interested in finding out more? Apply today and one of our Internal Recruitment team will be in touch.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.