International recruitment - travel and use your languages in this lucrative environment. You will be working alongside the most relaxed MD we have ever encountered using your communication, languages and sales skills to make some serious money. This recruitment job involves supplying senior level professionals across project management and operations in the African mining industry, and because of the nature of this role languages are a plus with most recruitment consultants there speaking French (as well as other languages). You will be dealing with high level salaries (avg. £150k) so will be building up a network of successful candidates, making for a set of very lucrative Linkedin connections!
- Central London offices in a funky, flourishing area of the city
- Exciting opportunity to work in international markets, significant potential for travel
- Strong emphasis on work/life balance (never work later than 6)
- Flexible holiday time
- Strong commission structure (30% no threshold)
Who should apply?
- Someone with an entrepreneurial flair
- Someone solution focussed
- Consultative with good communication skills
- If you have language skills and are keen to use them in a business setting
- Someone with a relaxed approach to interviewing
Apply now! Don't miss out on this opportunity to kick start a languages focussed recruitment job in London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad.org.uk specialise in graduate recruitment and trainee sales jobs in London.