A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Consultant based in Manchester working within the IT and Digital sector.
Permanent People are working on behalf of a client that has organic growth and development of their staff. They offer a meritocratic environment where if you are successful, you can expect fast career growth, outstanding financial rewards, and exciting incentives. With a new office opening in the City Centre of Manchester, if you’re a highly driven and ambitious individual and have a desire to work in an environment where you truly control your own success, then our client is the
company for you!
You will be working as a Recruitment Consultant in the IT and Digital sector, based in our clients newly opened Manchester office. In this role, you will not be required to work to any KPIs. Your performance will be based and rewarded on your overall result in the business. There is full autonomy within the role and is mostly Business Development focused.
Your role will involve sourcing candidates for clients and establishing long-term relationships. You will be using a range of Social Media to advertise vacancies and to also source your perfect candidates.
Interviewing and negotiating are a big factor within this role and you will be meeting with both Clients and Candidates on a regular basis.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 12 months’ minimum recruitment experience.
- Background in IT or Digital sector.
- Excellent interviewing and negotiating skills.
- Great communication skills as you will be making outbound calls daily.
- Strong sourcing ability.
- Self-driven and money-oriented.
- Capable of thinking on their own feet.
- Commission starting at 20%, rising to 40%.
- Remote and flexible working.
- Company support unlimited annual leave allowance.
- First class training provided.
- A truly rewarding career!!
Think you have what it takes? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Sheli at Permanent People for further information about the role.