About the Company
Our client is a leading and successful international IT Recruitment specialist. They have a very talented international team from all around the globe specialising in SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Big Data, Cyber Security, Infrastructure & Cloud and CRM.
We are now looking for a fluent French and/or German IT Recruitment Consultant to join their team.
You will be joining a lively, hard working environment, where first class customer service is as important as sales and business development.
About the role
- This is a 360 role where you will be in charge of:
- developing relationships
- Winning new business and retaining new clients
- Understanding clients needs and offering relevant recruitment solutions
- Develop vertical market knowledge
- Building a specialist network of high calibre candidates
- Sourcing and matching candidates with your clients' needs
- Organising interviews
- Negotiating offers and close placements
- Following up on each placement
- Manage your desk in line with financial targets
- Work in collaboration with resourcers and back office
Strong career development plan from graduate to senior management positions. In addition, the company offers one of the best training and coaching courses in the industry. The three-week Academy program is an integral part of their future strategy. On completion of the course, participants will get to grips with how the business works and will attend regular training sessions delivered by the most experienced and successful consultants.
- Good to Fluent English with Fluent French and/or German
- Very good knowledge of the French or German market
- A minimum of 2-3 years IT Recruitment experience in ERP, CRM, BI, SAP. (Candidates with equivalent experience as an IT B2B sales representative will also be considered)
- Driven and results-orientated, with a proven sales track record, winning & retaining clients
- The base salary is negotiable, but will be in the region of £30k-£50k
- OTE: £50-£120
- 20% commission plan (uncapped with no threshold)
- A quarterly bonus scheme
- Various individual, team and corporate incentives
- The monthly Company Club for top performers (evenings out, days out, trips)
- Group Stakeholder pension scheme
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Childcare Vouchers
- Part funded gym membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company mobile phone
- 21 days holidays + 1 day for each anniversary
For more information, please contact Isabelle Lebeau in strict confidence. MindSearch Ltd is a REC2REC firm based in London and North Yorkshire. We cover recruitment roles in IT, Sports & entertainment, Fashion & Luxury, HR, Digital, Media & Marketing, Healthcare and Sales across the UK, France and Switzerland.