30 – 40k basic plus excellent bonus and great benefits
Internal recruiter for multi award winning technology Recruitment Company
Agency background within Technology/IT market
Drum Recruitment have an exciting opportunity to join a multi award-winning, fast track technology recruitment company. Our client is looking for an internal recruiter to look after their hiring and talent mapping of both recruiters and back office support staff. This is a new role to support the growth of the firm.
The culture is open, supportive, engaging and above all a friendly place to work. They are recognised as an Employer of choice, having won a number of high profile awards. The ideal candidate will come from an agency background in Tech/IT and ideally with some In house or previous Recruitment to Recruitment experience.
Your remit will be varied:
· Manage the hiring plan. Do amazing things to attract the best people!
· You will have the gravitas to do all screening and 1st interviews for the business.
· Achieves hiring headcount, and continue to advise new hires for successful probation period.
· Devises successful recruitment strategies.
· Skilled enough to successfully deliver sales training and people development.
· Ensures all hiring/on boarding processes and compliance procedures are followed.
· Prepares and runs training sessions as required by the team and wider business.
· Work with management team as a trusted advisor ensuring they hire what they need, not what they think they want.
· Drive external fees to 3rd party suppliers to £0.
· Create successful campaigns that generate sustainable pipeline of talent. Work with our Marketing team – bringing great messages to life.
The career development and rewards are exiting:
· Highly competitive base, OTE and package.
· Excellent benefits and rewards.
· Opportunity to add value and drive recruitment strategy.
· A strong company culture built on values of trust, communications, commitment and embracing change.
· Proven track record as an agency recruiter within the Tech/IT market. Ideally some In house or previous Recruitment to Recruitment experience.
· Highly professional, well presented and provides an excellent first impression.
· Reliable, conscientious and have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Gains success through own success.
· Ability to influence others for benefit of the business.
· Adaptable and driver of change.
· Approachable and motivational.
· Drives excellence.