Legal Recruitment Consultant - Ideal for Law Graduate
If you have recently completed your Law degree and seek a lucrative career but do not wish to embark on the traditional solicitor/barrister career path, RedTusk is working with a business that has the perfect opportunity for you.
Legal recruitment gives you the chance to achieve fantastic career progression in a very short amount of time; you will be a senior consultant/manager within a couple of years.
This level of career progression is unrealistic in the traditional legal world, yet very common in legal recruitment. In addition to this, you will be earning £100,000 plus after just a few years. In essence, you will be earning similar if not more money, but in a quarter of the time.
Graduate Legal Recruitment Consultancy - The Role
• Pitch to Partner level executives of both Magic Circle and boutique law firms
• Continually build relationships with high level existing clients
• Attract the best legal talent in your specific market and persuade them to work with you exclusively
• Continually find the balance of providing a consultative service to clients/candidates, whilst dual-selling to both parties
• Close high value deals subject to strict time constraints
• Hit/surpass targets to earn commission
Graduate Legal Recruitment Consultant - Requirements
• A trainee legal recruitment consultant should possess most of the following:
• A university law degree from a top university
• Commercial work experience
• Highly competitive; many candidates have played sports at a high-level (County, Semi-Pro, University etc)
• Strong communication skills and a natural relationship builder
• Extremely motivated and hard-working
• Financially driven
Graduate Legal Recruitment Consultant - The Package
• The perks of a trainee legal recruitment consultant include:
• 22,000 - 26,000 base salary with On Target Earnings of £40,000 in year 1; £70,000 in year 2; £90,000 in year 3
• Lucrative uncapped commission structure
• Fast-paced career progression - you can expect to be a senior consultant/team leader within a couple of years
• Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin starred restaurants.
• Free gym membership
To Be considered for this vacancy, please sumbit your CV via this advetisment and a RedTusk consultant will be in touch.