*London based graduates… don't let a global pandemic stop you from securing the job you've been waiting for!*
Have you rinsed through job boards upon job boards trying to figure out where your skills lie? Are you keen to get grafting, climb up the employment ladder and be immensely rewarded for doing so?Then it's time to look at recruitment… and more importantly, look at Gravitas!
After a record breaking 2020, this year is Gravitas' Year of Growth and we are looking to hand select the best of the best
graduates to enrol onto our Graduate Recruitment Programme!
Management may seem like worlds away when you have just completed your degree. You may not feel ready or capable to run your own team, but we are ready and excited to support your speedy career progression. Ready to work you way up to a management position in the space of just THREE YEARS?
Do you think what you have what it takes to be a successful Recruitment Consultant, with a passion for responsibility and leadership? Are you hard working, ambitious and, money motivated? Then click that apply button straight away!
Our in-house Learning and Development team are devoted to nurturing the careers of graduates in order for them to progress quickly and efficiently. With this industry leading training, what is stopping you from reaching director level in just 6 years?!
We are a market leader in placing professionals into our client base - and developing long, rewarding career for graduates who want more than the standard 9-5.
Recruitment Consultant - Responsibilities
- Princess Royal Training Award - Winner 2017 & 2020
- FT Future 100 List - listed in the FT Future 100 List
- Investing in Talent Awards 2019 - Best Employee Communications
- Global Recruiter Asia Pacific Awards 2019 - Best Specialist Recruitment Business
- HR Vendors of the Year 2019 - Best Recruitment Firm - Banking & Financial Services
- 'Best Medium Sized Recruitment Company' - Global Recruiter 2018
- Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter 2017 & 2018
- Global Recruiter Awards 2019 - Best Specialist Recruitment Business
· You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
· Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
· Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals.
· Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
· Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.Recruitment Consultant- RequirementsWhat do you need?
· A degree (we are not fussy about what in!)
· Resilience, ambition, competitive and great people skills
· An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
· The role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. We will train you through our comprehensive consultant development programme.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionalsRecruitment Consultants - Benefits
· £20K basic salary (OTEE £35K+ first year, £50K+ second year, £80K+ third year)
· High commission - no threshold (Top earners taking home over £180K per year
- from less than 3 years in the business)· Award winning training and development programme
· The opportunity to be developed through to Director
· Paid for holidays
(POST COVID) include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
· Modern city centre offices - keen to work right next to the iconic Gherkin, in the heart of central London?
· Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV, or get in touch with Rhona Williams in the Gravitas London office.