about 1 month ago
Marketing at Quanta
The marketing function at Quanta was established in October 2016, shortly after the launch of the new brand and website. Continued growth and increased demand for marketing support across all areas of the business has created the opportunity to further grow the marketing team.
We are looking for a proactive, organised and enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to support in driving marketing activity at Quanta. Reporting directly into the Marketing Manager and carrying out a range of online and offline activity in line with the business’ marketing strategy, this is an opportunity to further develop marketing experience across the full marketing mix.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support with build and distribution of client and candidate email communications
- Support with production of internal communications including monthly internal newsletters
- Production and scheduling of updates on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Research and production of engaging blog and news content for the Quanta website and careers site
- Support with awards entries and production of press releases
- Acting as brand guardian, review all client collateral produced by the sales team and/or business unit support specialists
- Support with production of client and candidate facing material including presentations, flyers and brochures, along with ad-hoc proposals and tender documents
- Briefing of external agency for additional design work
- Development and coordination of client and candidate campaigns, utilising a range of online and offline channels including direct marketing, email, social media and website content
- Coordination of third party suppliers to support campaigns and ensure activity is carried out on time and to budget
- Production of regular reports to support and drive activity within the sales team
- Provide support with the production of monthly marketing report, including analysis of website, job board and social media activity and results, to demonstrate ROI from marketing activity
- Analysis and reporting of email marketing campaign results
Qualifications and skills:
- At least one year of experience in a similar role and/or a relevant degree/qualification.
- Experience of the recruitment (or similar) industry
- Strong content skills
- Campaign experience
- Confidence using LinkedIn and other social media channels
- Competent with InDesign / Photoshop
- Understanding of SEO and PPC
- MS Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
- Excellent communicator
- Confident in dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Good time management and flexible approach
- Great attention to detail
- Job board experience
- Website management experience (CMS)
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Experience of Bullhorn or similar CRM system
- Experience of LinkedIn Recruiter
Quanta Consultancy Services Ltd was founded in 1992 and provides contract and permanent recruitment consultancy services to clients within the Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and ICT industry sectors. Operating from a single HQ base in Berkhamsted, approximately 75% of our business is generated outside of the UK across 30 countries, with the ‘core’ in Western Europe.
Having experienced considerable growth since 2009, 2018 was a hugely successful year for Quanta, with a turnover of over £60m and ambitious plans for the next 3 years. The company is constantly recruiting and training staff at all levels to ensure they can maintain this growth and have recently been awarded for the 2nd year running 3 Star Best Companies accreditation for their outstanding commitment to employee engagement & training. In March 2019 the company employed 70 internal staff and 5 external consultants. In the same period there were over 500 contractors working on client sites in the UK, Ireland and the rest of Europe, along with locations further afield ranging from India to The Bahamas.
Over the past 3 years the company has received several awards, including the prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade 2016; Princess Royal Training Awards 2018; Large Business of the Year at the 2017 Hertfordshire Business Awards; and Business of the Year (Medium to Large) 2017 & 2018 at the Inspiring Hertfordshire Awards.
Quanta in a nutshell. Why you should join us:
- Very strong financial position: double digit growth since 2010.
- We don’t set KPIs for our team – we know they’ll be driven to perform their best work.
- Flexible monthly rewards to meet individuals’ preferences.
- Our company attrition rate is very low, with an average employment term of 6.5 years.
- We are truly global in our scope.
- We participate in charity work across the business, supporting three local charities.
- We like to have FUN and have created a space for our team to relax.
- We have peer-nominated prizes for great performances across all departments.
- We share candidates and clients and embrace a true team environment
11 days ago
only 4 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close