about 1 month ago
Work with a respected Marketing and Communications recruitment firm
- Excellent Training and Development on offer
- Fantastic new offices
Great opportunity for individuals who want to recruit in a creative sector and be in a client facing role.
Trainee Recruitment cconsultant
Basic c. £20-22k, OTE £35k plus a highly competitive bonus scheme, 23 days holiday, group personal pension scheme and excellent commission scheme
Based Central London
- We are looking for a graduate calibre individual who will thrive in a mature working environment where the focus is always on client and candidate relationships.
- A strong communicator, you will able to build rapport quickly over the phone and face-to-face.
- Driven and ambitious, you will aspire to become a full consultant within 3 months of joining the company.
- With a high level of personal ambition, you should be money motivated and have aspirations to reach the top of your profession.
Our client is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in all areas of Marketing, communications and strategic consultancy serving the UK, European and global markets. They help clients achieve their goals through supplying high calibre professionals in the areas of public relations, public affairs, advertising, branding, market research, and strategic consultancy. Specialising in mid to senior level placements across permanent and interim requirements, they help their clients build their consultancies or in-house departments, open offices internationally or identify individuals to set up new revenue streams.
Managing the candidate cycle for a busy team of permanent consultants, you will be responsible for all aspects of the process from candidate attraction, through registration, to matching them with existing opportunities. Full training on industry terminology and structure will be provided and you will be taught the recruitment process from top to bottom, with a view to progressing into a consultancy position.
This role would be an ideal opportunity for either a Resourcer within recruitment focussing on another industry, or for someone with business-to-business sales experience to cross train and start a new career.