7 months ago
Marketing Executive – Education Recruitment
We’re looking for someone to join our small, but high performing marketing team, working for one of the UK’s leading education recruitment agencies.
Recruitment marketing is a challenging and diverse sector, requiring B2C marketing to recruit teachers from around the world, and B2B marketing to the schools we place them in. Add to that the demands of an international branch network of recruitment consultants and you have the perfect environment to showcase your marketing chops.
Your main responsibility will be to improve the quality, relevance, frequency and effectiveness of all marketing communications and campaigns to our clients and candidates, ensuring the Protocol Education brand is consistently and professionally presented across all channels. Specifically, you’ll be working on:
- Growing our client base of schools and academies
- Developing our candidate recruitment and retention strategies
- Developing and delivering our digital marketing strategy
Skills & Experience
You will most likely have some experience in marketing, ideally in the recruitment sector. Alongside this experience, the most important skills we need are someone who is…
- Well organised and able to focus and prioritise when things are flying around
- Self-motivated, self-starting and able to see projects through from start to finish
- Focused on ROI and the impact of what you’re doing
- Creative, energetic and full of ideas on how we can do things better
If this is you, we want to hear from you!
Send your CV and few lines of introduction by