2 months ago
Quanta Consultancy Services Ltd was founded in 1992 and provides contract and permanent recruitment consultancy services to clients within the Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and ICT industry sectors. Operating from a single HQ base in Berkhamsted, approximately 75% of our business is generated outside of the UK across 20 countries, with the ‘core’ in Western Europe.
With exciting projects already underway, including a new website launch planned for 2019, the Marketing Manager will have a compelling opportunity to take Quanta’s Marketing division to the next level.
The Marketing Manager builds and implements detailed plans on an ongoing basis in order to achieve business unit and company objectives.
Principle tasks and responsibilities;
- The Marketing Manager is viewed as a mentor and a leader of commercial enterprise within the company. Team Management and people development is a fundamental part of the role. Setting clear and measurable team objectives whilst adopting a coaching and developing leadership style.
- Developing and delivering campaigns.
- Website Management & Social Media Marketing.
- Full marketing budget responsibility and review.
To be successful you will;
- Previous marketing experience within the recruitment industry, coupled with managing one or more direct reportees.
- Strong team leadership skills; every member of the Quanta team has an important part to play in how we operate; that is why we enjoy success together.
- Previous budget accountability.
- Digital Marketing – conceive and manage digital content for publishing and communications.
- Truly embrace Quanta 5 company values; One Team, We value Communication, Invest in our Future, Proud to be Different and Enjoy what we do.
Quanta in a nutshell. Why you should join us:
- Very strong financial position: double digit growth since 2010.
- We don’t set KPIs for our team – we know they’ll be driven to perform their best work.
- Flexible monthly rewards to meet individuals’ preferences.
- Our company attrition rate is very low, with an average employment term of 6.5 years.
- We are truly global in our scope.
- We participate in charity work across the business, supporting three local charities.
- We like to have FUN and have created a space for our team to relax.
- We have peer-nominated prizes for great performances across all departments.
- We share candidates and clients and embrace a true team environment
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close