7 months ago
Quanta Consultancy Services Ltd was founded in 1992 and provides contract and permanent recruitment consultancy services to clients within the Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and ICT industry sectors. Operating from a single HQ base in Berkhamsted, approximately 75% of our business is generated outside of the UK across 20 countries, with the ‘core’ in Western Europe.
With exciting projects already underway, including a new website launch planned for 2019, the Marketing Manager will have an exciting opportunity to take Quanta’s Marketing division to the next level!
The Marketing Manager will be directly involved in and oversee all marketing activity and the daily management of the marketing business unit. Team Management and people development is a fundamental part of the role, setting clear and measurable team objectives whilst adopting a coaching and developing leadership style.
Principle tasks and responsibilities;
- Marketing Plan: Both specific campaigns and annual plan.
- Creative & idea development: In line with the Quanta brand and the sectors we work within.
- Developing and delivering campaigns.
- Website Management & Social Media Marketing.
- Full marketing budget responsibility and review.
- Team management, employee development and coaching.
To be successful you will have;
- Previous marketing experience within the recruitment industry, coupled with managing one or more direct reports.
- Strong team leadership skills; every member of the Quanta team has an important part to play in how we operate; that is why we enjoy success together.
- Previous budget accountability.
- Digital Marketing – conceive and manage digital content for publishing and communications.
- Truly embrace Quanta 5 company values; One Team, We value Communication, Invest in our Future, Proud to be Different and Enjoy what we do.
Quanta in a nutshell. Why you should join us:
- Very strong financial position: double digit growth since 2010
- We don’t set KPIs for our team – we know they’ll be driven to perform their best work
- Flexible monthly rewards to meet individuals’ preferences.
- We offer language tuition for all team members who want it
- Our company attrition rate is very low, with an average employment term of 6.5 years
- We are truly global in our scope
- We have no client or candidate ownership and a dedicated resource delivery team.
- We are winners of The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2016
- We have received Three Star Accreditation from Best Companies for our extraordinary commitment to employee engagement
- Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For, 2018
- We participate in charity work across the business, supporting three local charities.
- We like to have FUN and have created a space for our team to relax.
- We have peer-nominated prizes for great performances across all departments
- We share candidates and clients and embrace a true team environment
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close