10 months ago
National Manager – SEND
Protocol Education recruits the best teachers and teaching assistants for jobs in schools across England. We are growing fast, and need a confident National Manager - SEND to help us develop our business across special schools across England. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take their career further and has proven experience in SEND and a sales environment. Driving license and an access to a car is a must for the purpose of weekly client and branch visits.
Role & Responsibilities:
- As a National Manager - SEND you will be self motivated, driven, professional with a proven track record of strong leadership and operational support on a national level.
- You will work with branches and Regional Managers across the country to grow and support business across mainstream schools and SEND units attached to mainstream schools
- Develop, deliver and evolve sector-specific client sales propositions, candidate recruitment, and training programmes to support consultant’s activity
- An excellent understanding of the SEND education supply market (on a local, regional and national basis)
- Commercially aware and strategic thinker
- Ability to understand and interpret key performance and financial information
- Innovative and creative thinker.
- Accomplished representative and diplomat of the business.
- Team Teach trainer.
With a competitive commission scheme, an annual salary between £45,000 – £60,000 + commission and incentive prizes throughout the year, you will be well rewarded for your success. We invest in our staff through certified professional training, and our employees enjoy great benefits like reduced working hours over school holidays (9am - 4pm). Plus, you'll have the chance to work for a company that really puts people first.
If you are a positive, motivated person who loves working with people and has a genuine ability to create lasting relationships, be part of our success then please email your CV and a short introductory letter explaining why you are the best person for this role.
28 days ago
only 12 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close