4 months ago
Payroll & Billing Manager - Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire.
Quanta in a nutshell. Why you should join us:
- Very strong financial position: double digit growth since 2010.
- Flexible monthly rewards to meet individuals’ preferences.
- Our company attrition rate is very low, with an average employment term of 6.5 years.
- We are truly global in our scope.
- We participate in charity work across the business, supporting three local charities.
- We like to have FUN and have created a space for our team to relax.
- We have peer-nominated prizes for great performances across all departments.
Payroll & Billing Role:
Reporting directly to the Finance Associate Director, the Pay and Bill Manager will be responsible for managing and leading a team of Accounts Assistants who process the international payroll for all our contractors and the billing of our clients globally. The team are currently processing payments for approximately 520 contractors on a monthly, fortnightly and ad-hoc basis using our pay and bill system (Intime).
- Ensure Contractor Payroll process operates effectively, and contractors are paid to agreed timescales.
- Ensure service improvement plans are in place and that plans are managed through to resolution.
- Working on projects to develop the payroll system to ensure the system meets the organisational requirements.
- Drive improvements to client and internal processes to increase satisfaction levels.
- To provide financial reports to Leadership team and Business Units each month.
- Team management, including team coaching and development.
We are looking for leaders who are passionate about people, we offer continuous training & study support as well as a One Team ethos and a supportive working environment.
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close