2 months ago
Quanta Consultancy Services Ltd is a successful international recruitment consultancy, established in 1992. The company provides specialist private sector Contract and Permanent recruitment services to clients within very specific industry sectors across the EMEA and APAC regions. Their office is based in Berkhamsted where they employ +70 staff.
The key deliverables below reflect the main areas to be covered by the Implementation Lead for the initial duration of 12 months. Due to the constantly evolving nature of the business there needs to be a flexible and adaptable approach to the work.
Nature of work
The fundamental purpose of this important contract role is to ensure that a new piece of legislation surrounding IR35 is integrated into Quanta successfully within the given timeframe. A key responsibility is to ensure all internal staff, external clients and contractors are prepared for this important change. The Implementation Lead will be required to deliver an excellent class service to the internal Quanta team and to the wider business community including clients, contractors and external suppliers.
The Implementation Lead reports directly to the Contracts and Compliance Manager. Personal interaction with the Management and Sales Teams will occur regularly, interfacing with all areas to ensure that all deliverables for this specific project are achieved in compliance with the legislation and project timelines. Close liaison with the C&C Manager will be required to ensure processes, policies, laws and project roll out are documented and clearly communicated to the business.
The ideal candidate should have experience working within a public sector recruitment business (or umbrella company; or recruitment legal services) and have strong leadership abilities, ideally with experience of delivering similar compliance projects. The project implementation times are likely to be fast paced and very busy, therefore the successful candidate must be able to effectively multi-task and understand the importance of prioritising their workload. The role requires a focussed and experienced individual to deliver an important compliance project relating to IR35.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and drive completion of programme including the requirements, project roadmap, deliverables, implementation and handover into business.
- Ensure that all deliverables achieve compliance for the organisation, meet the objectives of the project and are in line with best practice.
- Deliver to tight timelines, whilst managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, reporting updates on a regular basis.
- Audit all current HIF and understand the risk associated with the result.
- Be a strong communicator, able to communicate effectively in a dynamic, fast growing business.
- Be responsible for hosting / joint hosting meetings with Quanta’s clients and contractors.
- Ability to work independently to get the project delivered.
- Complete training for internal and external stakeholders surrounding the project.
- Act as escalation point for any IR35 queries.
- Manage and implement new compliance processes regarding IR35 where applicable.
- Audit of Client Framework Agreements and Contractors contracts to ensure they are IR35 compliant.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of legislative changes surrounding IR35, ensuring the Company remains compliant.
- Responsible for providing transparency on the Company’s risk profile surrounding IR35.
- To represent the company, always adopting the highest possible standards of professionalism
- A passion for relationship management and influencing
- Knowledge of UK legislation impacting the recruitment sector such as IR35 in the public sector.
- Proven history, balancing compliance and commercial approaches to business.
- Knowledge of engagement processes for professional contractors.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Experience of developing and delivering recruitment strategies and processes.
- Strong attention to detail, communication and organisational skills; producing accurate and reliable information.
- The ability to prioritise autonomously is essential.
- Excellent communication skills with contractors, clients and work colleagues.
- Experience and knowledge of the recruitment industry (particularly the contractor aspect of the business) is essential.
27 days ago
only 20 hours until close
27 days ago
only 20 hours until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close