The candidate will be working on all aspects required within Recruitment.
• Writing adverts for job boards, Facebook and other platforms
• Undertaking CV searches as directed
• Booking potential applicants at agreed times with consultants & management
• Greet and pre-screen applicants prior to interview to make sure they have correct licences and right to work documents.
• Updating internal systems where required
• Speaking to candidates with regards to their interviews
• Sending Interview Confirmations via email
• Scheduling interviews
• Liaising Schedules/Interviews
• Providing candidates with feedback (whether they have been successful or unsuccessful for the job)
• Must have 2 year experience in Recruitment.
• This is a target driven role with a commission package to recognise success.
This is an immediate start contract position. The initial offer made to the candidate will be on a temporary basis. Please be advised that if a consultant has not been in touch in the next 7-10 working days your application has been unsuccessful
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003