A well-established international business operating in London, Düsseldorf, Munich, Frankfurt, Milan, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Sydney, Melbourne, Dubai, Singapore and New York, specialising in Legal, Compliance, HR, Tax, Treasury, Marketing, Sales and Search.
The role will involve:
- Formatting CVs and managing documentation including reference requests
- Maintaining and updating the database including registering of candidates/vacancies
- Producing and sending mailshots via post and email
- Telephone cover. Handling the overflow of incoming calls from our switchboard which are re-routed to the support staff
- Confirming interviews with both candidates and clients
- Adhoc reception cover
Personal Traits Required:
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Natural enthusiasm along with a strong work ethic and a proactive nature.
- Very high levels of attention to detail
- Be self-sufficient and flexible
- Team player
- Highly organised and motivated with the determination to add value and contribute to a highly successful and close-knit team
- Understanding the impact this role has on the wider team
- A proactive mind set and ability to take the initiative
- An inquisitive mind and not afraid to make new suggestions
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and confident.
- Excellent verbal and written skills are needed as you will be speaking to clients and candidates globally for some of the world’s leading organisations
- Prioritisation and workload management capabilities
- Excellent computer skills and social media awareness
The SR Group is fully committed to promoting inclusion in the workplace and to the development of a diverse workforce. We welcome applications from suitably skilled people regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief, pregnancy and maternity or marital status. A diverse and inclusive workplace will help us meet our vision of growth and globalisation.