Up to £50k basic + 20% bonus.
Recruitment Business Partner working on-site with leading Financial Services Investment Bank.
Excellent culture and career development.
Must have Financial Service recruitment experience ideally in house, RPO or MSP.
Our client is looking for a Recruitment Business Partner to work on-site with one of their leading Financial Services clients (Investment Bank) based in London. You will be supporting hiring managers in the recruitment of temporary and contract workers across the Finance/Technical disciplines. You will be an experienced recruiter who is passionate about service delivery, has strong commercial acumen and an appetite to constantly deliver world class service.
The ideal candidate must have experience recruiting within Financial Services sector (Investment Bank, Asset Management/Insurance) ideally in house or on-site. This is an exciting opportunity to join a professional and well respected organisation that can offer fantastic career development.
· To be the first point of contact for hiring managers who need contract and temporary resource.
· Work closely with Hiring managers to support them with strategic forecasting for their business areas.
· To deliver the contract managed service against agreed KPI’s and SLA’s.
· Stakeholder management – develop strong relationships with your business area.
· The Recruitment Business Partner will be responsible for driving cost saving initiatives.
· Work closely with Talent Centre and 3rd Party suppliers in sourcing contractors and temporary staff.
· Identify opportunities for improving service and delivery.
The career development and rewards are exciting:
· Highly competitive base and bonus.
· Working on-site with an influential and well respected FS organisation.
· Excellent benefits and rewards.
· Experienced team with a very good culture and working environment.
· Previous recruitment experience working within Financial Services sector (Investment Bank, Asset Management /Insurance) ideally on-site or in house.
· Ideally recruitment experience within the contract market.
· Professional, articulate and bright recruiter who is passionate about service delivery.
· Enjoy getting under the skin of our customers to continually improve the service we deliver
· Demonstrate customer service excellence
· Able to communicate with senior management/director level employees
· Able to work to targets in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
· Web-enable e-recruitment application experience- People Fluent would be ideal