We are growing! Sopra Steria Recruitment has several opportunities for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to have autonomous ownership of their career driving their own earning potential. This is a full 360 role where you will be offered the ability to win your own clients across any discipline and industry - it is all available for the taking! You also have the opportunity to build your resource pool and manage them through the recruitment process.
Key responsibilities include:
- To plan and execute daily sales activities as agreed with the Sales Manager
- To ensure that all stages of the sales cycle are undertaken effectively to achieve the results required adhering to the company selling methodology
- To create leads and manage individual sales pipeline to ensure an appropriate mix of prospects, new business (permanent and contract) opportunities and firm proposals
- Sole autonomy for managing the full recruitment process
- Executing mail/marketing campaigns
- To provide accurate monthly sales forecasts for new business.
- To effectively develop and manage customer relationships
- To provide regular market intelligence, e.g. customers, marketplace, industry, competition, technology.
- To meet the agreed key performance indicators to include lead generation, requirements, placements, conversion ratios, achieving revenue/margin against set targets.
- To develop and share effective competitive strategies for target opportunities
- Ability to highlight opportunities for cross selling the broader range of Sopra Steria Recruitment Services
- To adhere to sales management and bid authorisation processes
- To identify and manage risk in his/her business activities and take responsibility for reporting risks in a timely, open and appropriate manner.
- Proven track record in winning new clients and achieving Key Performance Indicators
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- In-depth recruitment experience
- Accustomed to targeted working environment
- Strong commercial and negotiating skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Consistent record of accomplishment of meeting and exceeding objectives
- IT Recruitment Experience
- Experience of working for an RPO provider
The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion to deliver a quality service, has excellent communication and negotiation skills and who is keen to work in an environment that rewards success.
Sopra Steria Recruitment delivers recruitment services which help organisations in the public and private sectors attract people, knowledge and skills to enable business performance and accelerate change. We provide a breadth of solutions, tailored to your specific needs, in permanent, contract, interim and managed recruitment, capable of providing people across all technical and business disciplines.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.