11 months ago
Sue Hill Recruitment is the leading supplier of Information and Library professionals in the UK. Established in 1998, it has an enviable reputation and enjoys a huge amount of repeat business through PSL’s and key relationships. Sue Hill operates within a PLC and works closely with the other leading supplier of Information professionals - TFPL.
We are looking to hire an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our busy temporaries desk, working exclusively with Public Sector and Not for Profit clients. The main focus of the role will be interacting with clients and candidates. Key duties will include:
• Build and develop key client relationships
• Ensure an effective candidate portfolio strategy is in place
• Provide clients and candidates with exemplary service – through urgency, consultation and with a proactive approach
This is a traditional recruitment role but with some key differences to other consultancies:
• Genuine market leader (no-one else comes close)
• Lots of repeat business and PSL driven opportunities
• Cutting edge database of sector professionals
• Genuine autonomy, not a KPI driven environment
• 9am – 5.30pm office working hours
• Excellent commission scheme
We are looking for someone with experience of working on a busy temporary desk, who enjoys the fast-paced nature of temp recruitment. It is essential you have first class verbal and written communication skills and are happy to engage with different audiences.
We can offer an excellent basic salary, bonus scheme, quarterly incentives, a friendly and fun working environment, on-going training and personal development.
To talk to us about the opportunity in greater detail please contact Chris Jones.
7 days ago
only 1 day until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
10 days ago
only 5 days until close