Competitive team player with strong interpersonal skills? Want to work for a company that values you, will provide endless training and development opportunities and provide a pathway where you can control your earning potential?
If this description strikes a chord , then maybe a career as a Recruitment Consultant is for you!
As a FTSE 250 business, we've been developing careers for over 40 years and have celebrated a host of successes and achievements along the way. We've adapted to change and remained innovative so that we can continue to provide the support you need. It's what we care about: putting you at the heart of everything we do.
Page Personnel have the resources, reach and know-how to make sure that the next step in your career is the right one. We pride ourselves on our core values, ethos and our ability to listen to feedback. But we also believe in you.
Your career progression matters. We know you're passionate about your progress - and so you should be! - so you'll be supported by our industry renowned training and development schemes.
Rewarding your success
- We offer a competitive base salary and a personal uncapped monthly and quarterly commission scheme, trips abroad, and a wealth of team incentives
- We help you get fit and stay healthy with a broad range of flexible benefits, giving you choice far beyond your base salary. These include gym membership, vitality healthcare, an array of retail discounts and a fantastic cycle to work scheme, flexible buy-and-sell holiday options, dental cover, and much more.
Dynamic Working Culture
- We have a 'can do' attitude and actively encourage a healthy lifestyle, along with a sustainable work-life balance that assists you in the growth of your career.
Diversity & Inclusion
- Since the launch of our OpenPage initiative, we are proud to have received a number of awards for our diversity and inclusion programme, including the "Most Effective Diversity & Inclusion Strategy Award" at the Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards.
We'll give you every opportunity and the right tools to be successful, whatever your background or the level at which you're joining us.
Based in Chiswick, your responsibilities as a Recruitment Consultant will include:
We take people from all different backgrounds!
- Some people join us as new graduates, determined to build a career over time and be part of a growing team. If you have a degree, are ambitious, have good interpersonal skills and enjoy a competitive team based environment we want to hear from you!
- Perhaps you've had your first taste of a sales job but are looking to take the next step in your career. At Page Personnel we are always looking for experienced professionals to join our team. Whether you're currently working for our competitors or in another industry entirely, we'd love to hear from you.
Do you have a track record of meeting targets and competing for the best results? Are you compelling, persuasive and adaptable? Have you had to push yourself to achieve success? Do you want to work in a focused, specialist environment where you'll be supported, where training will be available and you'll be rewarded for your success?
If so, you could have what it takes to set you apart and be a successful Recruitment Consultant with Page Personnel.
As well as a very competitive salary with personal uncapped commission, we offer:
Flexible benefits scheme:
Other benefits include: